The safety of our visitors, exhibitors and staff is our highest priority. We have designed the event in line with Government guidelines and we will be operating a dynamic risk-assessed approach, as recommended by the Association of Exhibition Organisers (AEO) and DCMS. We continue to coordinate with the Government, Manchester Central and the AEO, who have the most up-to-date information regarding the prevention and spread of COVID-19.
All visitors to our events may need to show proof of either
Two doses of the COVID-19 Vaccination
Proof includes the NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App / vaccination record card given to you at the immunisation site / a letter from the NHS – you can request this by calling 119 / a letter from a GP showing details of vaccines administered
Negative Lateral Flow Test
Proof includes an email or text confirming your result within 48hrs of the fair / a record of the result shown via the NHS app
All visitors must agree NOT to attend if they answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Are you feeling unwell, including a high temperature, new continuous cough, and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste?
- Are you currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return?
- Have you been told to self-isolate by a government test and trace service?
- Is anyone in your household suffering with COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms?
All attendees must agree to leave immediately should they develop COVID-19 symptoms during the event. All attendees must agree to be always considerate to those around them and respectful of all safety measures at the show.
Additional Safety Measures
Other event safety measures include:
- Frequent and enhanced cleaning of public areas, toilets, and touch points around the venue
- Hand sanitiser and/or hand washing facilities throughout the venue, and we will encourage all visitors and exhibitors to regularly utilise them
- Contactless payment will be encouraged (along with contactless ticket scanning)
- Exhibiting companies will be asked to undertake an enhanced risk assessment to ensure they are COVID-19 secure in line with any existing guidance
Updated by Buy Art Fair Ltd (November 2021)